Attractive Factors of My Research
The goal is scientific elucidation of structures in abstract, complex concepts and emotions of human by quantitative analysis of language for various targets such as culture, religion, politics, and social problems.
- 2009 Best Paper Award, Japan Society of Kansei Engineering.
- 2015 Incentive Award, Japan Society for Artificial Intelligence.
- 2016 Best Poster Award, Information Processing Society of Japan SIG Computers and the Humanities.
Major Books and Papers
- “Plot Analysis for Describing Punch Line Functions in Shinichi Hoshi’s Microfiction””, OpenAccess Series in Informatics, Vol. 41, pp. 121-129, 2014.
- “”Exegetical Science for the Interpretation of the Bible: Algorithms and Software for Quantitative Analysis of Christian Documents”, Springer International Publishing, Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Parallel/Distributed Computing Studies in Computational Intelligence, Volume 492, pp 67-86, 2013.