|Department||Department of Media Architecture|
|Specialized Fields||Products User Interface Design|
|Subjects in Charge|
|Academic Background||M.A. in Design, University of Tsukuba|
|Degree||Master of Arts(Design)|
|Personal History||March 1993 M.A. In Design, University of Tsukuba|
April 1993 Sony Corporation
April 2012 Associate Professor, Future University Hakodate
|Starting Time of Employment||April 2012|
• User Interface Design for Products, Systems, Services
• Design Mind
Attractive Factors of My Research
Attractive Factors about my research is to create the new value through groping expression.
• Designing for “Do VAIO” , 2004
• Designing for “VAIO Type U, VGN-UX71, UX91 series”, 2007
• User Interface for “NEX-5/NEX-3”, 2010
• Designing for Local Character “Zushi-Hokki” ,2013
Major Books and Papers
• Study on learning obtained from drawing - Structuring of the drawing process by flow chart and protocol analysis, Proceedings of the 60th Annual Conference of the Japanese Society for the Science of Design, pp.32-33, 2013.
• Co-creation by the university and region through designing of "Zushi-Hokki", Proceedings of the 61st Annual Conference of the Japanese Society for the Science of Design, 2014.
• Modeling of the Creation Process by a Pivot Concept, How Designers Think in Practice Special Issue of Japanese Society for the Science of Design , pp.36-41, 2015
Message to Students
The role of designer is to give the form to your idea and change the world. I'll give the form to learning with you, too.