My research target is that many useful systems are created in the world by improving programing education and development projects, supporting introduction of requirement development, and improving development processes using development tools.
Attractive Factors of My Research
Information and communication technology becomes imperative for the world. However, it is not enough utilized. I study for creating genuinely usable ICT systems from the viewpoints of improving software development and ICT engineer education.
Major Books and Papers
- Naohiro HINOTO, Kei ITO, Michiko OBA: “Quantitative Learning Evaluation Method Based on CMMI for Agile Software Development PBL and Effect”(Japanese), The 5th Symposium on Education of Practical Information Technologyies rePiT2019 in Ehime, Jan 2019
- Kei ITO, Ayumi KIZUKA, Taku OKUNO, Katsuya MATSUBARA, Michiko OBA: “Developing a Self-Learning Education Material for Learning Team Development”(Japanese), Computer Software, Vol.35, No.1, pp.103-109, 2018
- Takeru SAITO, Ayahiko NIIMI, Kei ITO: “Proposal of a Man-hour Estimation Method Using the Past PBL Data”(Japanese), Computer Software, Vol.35, No.1, pp.117-123, 2018
- Kenta IWAMI, Kei ITO, Michiko OBA: “Analysis Reports by Using KPT and Support of Reflection in PBL”(Japanese), The 4th Symposium on Education of Practical Information Technologyies rePiT2018, Jan 2018
- Chubachi Yoshihide, Nagase Miho, Chishiro Hiroyuki, Saga Satoshi, Watanabe Chiemi, Kizuka Ayumi, Ito Kei: “Faculty Development Camp for Project Based Learning”, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Information and Education Technology, pp.290-294, 2018
- Miki Y. ITO, Kei ITO, Ayumi KIZUKA, Keisuke TAKAHASHI: “Consideration about Rewriting Exhibits for Tourists into YASASHII Japanese”(Japanese), BALI International Conference of Japanese Language Education (ICJLE2016), Sep 2016
- Ito Kei, Kizuka Ayumi, Oba Michiko: “A Trial Utilization of Weekly Reports to Evaluate Learning for System Development PBLs”, 1st International Conference on Enterprise Architecture and Information Systems (EAIS 2016), Jul 2016
- Kazuaki KYOYA, Kei ITO: “Supporting Prototype Development by a Code Generation Tool for Web Application Framework”(Japanese), The 22nd Workshop on FOSE2015, Nov 2015
- Takeru SAITO, Ayahiko NIIMI, Kei ITO: “Precision Improvement of a Man-hour Estimation Tool by Selecting Past PBL Data”(Japanese), The 22nd Workshop on FOSE2015, 2015
- Ito Kei, Shiraishi Yoh, Tsubakimoto Mio, Ohnishi Akio: “A Module for Supporting Visualization of Quiz Results and Analyzing Programming Practice Data “(Japanese), The 7th Moodle Moot Japan 2015 in Kyoto, Feb 2015
- Kei ITO, Tomoki SATO, Ayahiko NIIMI: “Self-learning Support System to Increase Motivation for Learning”, The 17th International Symposium on Artificial Life and Robotics (AROB2012), pp.246-250, Jan 2012.
- Kei ITO, Yoshiaki MIMA and Akio OHNISHI: “A Linkage Mechanism between Course-Management-System and Coursework-Checking-Functions over Web Services”(Japanese”, Information Processing Society of Japan Vol.52, No.12, pp.3121-3134, 2011
- Kei ITOU, Miki YOKOYAMA, Masashi TODA and Makoto ITO: “A Preliminary Study on Adaptive XP Operation for Learning Developers”, The 8th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (SCI2004), Proceedings Vol. IV, pp.122-127, 2004.8.
- Kei ITOU and Takuya KATAYAMA: “Evolutionary Development of Object Behaviors”, Proc. of International Symposium on Principles of Software Evolution, pp.65-74, 2000.11.
- Kei ITOU and Takuya KATAYAMA, “A Characterization of Inter-Object Behavior for High Reliability Systems”, Proc. of SCI’99 and ISAS’99 Vol.1, pp.554-561, 1999.8.
- Kei ITOU and Takuya KATAYAMA, “Evolution of Object System by Rewriting Behavior Expressions”, Proc. of International Workshop on Principles of Software Evolution, pp.113-117, 1999.7.
- Kei ITOU and Takuya KATAYAMA, “Evolutional Development of Reactive System based on Abstract Execution” (Japanese), Computer Software Vol.16, No.2, pp.76-79, 1999.